Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

My trip out with me and my mum

Plan:
:Our family day out
:On Saturday
: Going to the netball tryouts and swimming pools.
: In our van
:Having lunch and morning tea
: Going home

My family and I woke up for my netball tryouts. When I started netball I made some new friends. They were nice and friendly and also my mum was happy for me because I made some new friends.

Next of playing Netball we had morning tea.  Mum made some chicken and mayo sandwich with spring rolls.
After eating our morning tea we went to the Panmure swimming pools with my whole whanau. We played some games like tag, volleyball and whoever could swim the farthest.

Meanwhile the others were playing games at the pools, I asked my mum if she could please go and pay for me to go down the slide, but she said only if I do my strokes from the end and back, I said ‘yay’ in an exciting way. After that my mum bought me a slide ticket so that I could go down. I went to the big water slide and while I was walking up the stairs I felt a little bit scared because it goes from blue to pitch black, but I actually got used to it and went up again, again and again.                                                                                                                                                               

After our swimming we went to the cafe to have some lunch. We all had savouries and hot delicious potato chips. It was so delicious, we could not stop eating the delicious food. By 6:00pm my mum said that we have to go home because there is school tomorrow. My family and I went home to watch our movies on our phones and got our clothes, lunches and bags ready for our new day.

It was an awesome and amazing day. I wish our family night could happen again.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Taijah, I hope you be a great NETBALL player. You are a nice person and so friendly just like the new people you met at your NETBALL TRYOUTS. BYE BYE!!.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tech