Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

What I felt coming school

Today while I was walking I felt like there were butterflies in my stomach. When I was walking up the hill I could see some teachers so I went and said good morning and walked to class.

When I reached my classroom one of my( friends came outside and told me to stand on the long yellow line so I did when she said to stay one meter away ) -she sounded like a doctor - I felt happy because my classmates were here and so were my friends from the other classes. 

I felt…..
Happy, proud, and excited when I first saw all my classmates. But I also felt sad because we weren't allowed to give our friends a hug and even handshakes.

But mostly…..
(I enjoyed being in my classroom with all my classmates)

So that is what I felt when I was coming to school.


i



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tech