Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

Room 10's Google Hangouts

                 Room 10’s Google Hangouts!

During the lockdowns, we have managed to learn from the comfort of our homes through Google Hangouts with some of our classmates from room 10. My classmates were Victoria, Undreanna, Avania, Jasel and more. They were so helpful because we got to talk to each other and tell each other what to do and how they were doing.

I’ve done a lot of work during this lockdown. I was able to  present my writing, maths, reading, inquiry, and art. I've also done some commenting on the Blogs of our buddy class from Pompallier Catholic School and Paroa School. I have also commented on Room 7’s Blogs.

Learning from home was very good because I felt calm and focussed.
I  had some time to edit my  work and I could still see my friends through the Hangout .My friends were able to talk to me and give me feedback on how I was doing. I have felt happy and focused on what I need to do to continue my learning in isolation from home with my whanau and friends.

Be safe! And Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tech