Pages

Thursday 13 May 2021

Architecture

                          Walt: we are learning to create accurate floor plans for building a house.

                                                   We used floorplancreator.net to do this.                                                                                                                             Here are my plans!                               

                                                           This is my 2d blueprint for my house 

                                           

                                                                   Here is my 3d floor plan 


What I learnt from this activity is:
- learning how to draw windows, beds and other objects 
- learning how to do a floor plan
- practicing how to design a house in 2d and 3d
- learning how to design a house and rooms on my first try!

 when I grow up, if I join the building industry, I would like to be a painter!.

I enjoyed it and it was amazing!
Thank you Mrs. Raj and Miss Woodhall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tech