Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Sky Tower

 Sky Tower

Room 7 had a trip to the sky tower, I was amazed and excited. As my class and I entered the bus I could tell it was going to be a great day!!. Pshh the bus started as I quickly sat in my chair.


As we entered Auckland city I could see the really tall towers and the amazing designs that have been created and displayed on the beautiful buildings!.


Me and my buddy were having a race of seeing the best designed buildings in Auckland city. I was fascinated, it was an interesting feeling. I looked up and saw one of the best intelligently designed buildings that I have ever seen! It had a cool outline display like the building was in a cage. It was huge and has got me motivated to look for more wonderful buildings.

Sky Tower And Orbit 360° Dining, SkyCity Auckland, New Zealand

As I was looking around I noticed we had finally made it to the sky tower. I was so happy and suprized because I had got to go to the top of the sky tower and I got to stand at the top!. As I was walking I had noticed people jumping off the sky tower so I sat down and watched while they were jumping off. It looked so scary and felt like I was getting butterflies even when I was watching them jump. I pulled out my book and started to do some activities that were given to me by our tutors . I wrote down my answers and quickly walked to one of the teachers when I finished. 


I saw we were entering the elevator back to level 45 the Refuge. As I entered it had metal everywhere like it was literally metal! We sat down and talked about the sky tower and what they use the room as they use it as, laser tag, break area for the workers and other things.


When we had finished talking we had to line up and head back down to the first floor once we finished we all sat down and waited for the bus to come and pick us up.


Conclusion:

I would love to visit this place again!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tech