Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

percentages

Today Mrs Tofa had split up the class into 4 groups and we had to solve with our fractions, decimals and percentages and in my group was Fine, Jasel, Uinita, Taylor, key, Aj and Ali-jon. 

our problem is, what percentage of the pizza would each of you have?

so we have 9 slices on a pizza so 1/9 our fraction is 1/9 and we know that 100 is a whole so we split 100 with 90 so we have 90% divided by 9 which equals to the answer 10 so that means there we will get a 10% amount on each 9 slices. so that will leave us with another 10 percent left so we split 10 into a 1 so 1% will go on the 9 slices again so 10% + 1% which equals to 11% now we will have 11% on 9 slices but then we will have one more left and with that 1% we will half it between the nine of us and that will equal to 11.1% then there will be 1 more so we will do it again and again till we have no more left!

Cloud 9, Fiji: Eat pizza in the middle of the South Pacific | CNN Travel

6 comments:

  1. Hi Taijah,
    And wow looks likes your group and herself did an spectacular job into solving this, I see you guys put a lot of effort in your maths today. But a question I have in my head is what if the number was 6 what would the percentage be?? I would love to heard back from you!! Keep up that Amazing work of yours.

    kind regards,
    Fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey taijah, lovely summary you have here based on what we did yesterday! Also it's great knowing you are growing more confident when you presented to our class about our maths problem! keep it up!!

    uinita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Taijah,
    I just wanted to say that this work is amazing and i just came across this i would like to say you have been working so hard,Keep the great work going.
    -Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Taijah,
    I just wanted to say that this work is amazing and I just came across this I would like to say you have been working so hard. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Taijah, Victoria here. I would like to say that you have done a outstanding work on your post. I love how you talked about pizza because pizza is one of my top favorite foods.

    If your don't mind me asking but what is your favorite food?

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Victoria!, thanks for commenting and my favorite food is butter chicken!<3

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tech