Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Gymnastics!

Today we had our first Gymnastics sessions with our coach Zayde, and we learnt some interesting body positions and developed individual skills. first was (Tuck sit) and that was really easy to do then we done the motorbike landing which was easy then after that we done angry cat then, happy cat, straddle and for the last position was the L sit and that was easy as well let me tell you, my classroom and I had a handstand competition and it was that hardest challenge I have ever done! when we had finished our handstand challenge we moved on to this game where we had to pass the ball but when we do that we have to use the (Tuck sit) and move the ball around the circle but with our feet or legs, and this was a little bit easy if I say so!.

I was so happy and excited that I had got to experience this Gymnastic session with our wonderful coach! - (Zayde)!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Taijah, Tiara here
    This is a very enjoyable piece of writing that you had done about Gymnastics! Could you maybe go back to the punctuation and grammar of this writing?

    Keep up the great work Taijah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gymnastic is Cool don't you believe that Taijah?... Great that you learn those moves and enjoy yourself too. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tech